THE START-UP PAVILION
One of the highlights of the Agritech Africa 2020 Exhibition is the Start-Up Area, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities, for innovative start-up companies.
Strategically located at the exhibition area, this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visits from local and overseas delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators, partners and investors.
We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to focus the spotlight on your innovative start-up and share it with top industry players by participating as an exhibitor in the Start-Up Pavilion, an ideal platform for targeted exposure.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Start up companies from the following fields:
- Agricultural Machinery
- Fertilizers & Chemicals
- Fork Lift & Handling Equipment
- Livestock & Dairy Farming
- Irrigation & Water Management
- Organic Agriculture
- Plant Protection
- Post Harvest Treatment
- Precise Agriculture
- Rural Development
- Agri Ecology
- Food Security & Food Safety Professionals
- Marketing & Export Services
- Plant Propagation Material
- R & D
- Small Ruminants
- Turnkey Projects
- Software & Hardware
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Please, note the registration will be opened soon!
Companies who are selected to participate in the Start-Up Pavilion will receive the following for their pavilion participation:
- Meeting table with two chairs
- Signage with company’s name and logo
- Electrical outlet
- Company/product profile will be published in the list of exhibitors in the official exhibition catalogue
- Two (2) exhibitor badges for each company, allowing free entry to the exhibition and networking areas
- Additional services, such as Internet connection, television screen, additional sockets, etc. will be given upon request for additional payment
- One (1) Conference Badge, allowing entrance to Conference sessions (lunch excluded)
For further information please contact: Chantal Gelderbloem, email@example.com.