Innovation Pavilion & Future Agro Challenge Start-Up Presentations
THE START-UP PAVILION
One of the highlights of the Agritech Africa 2020 Exhibition is the Start-Up Area, dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities, for innovative start-up companies.
Strategically located at the exhibition area, this integral and popular space will be a focal point for visits from local and overseas delegations and individuals, consisting of potential collaborators, partners and investors.
We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to focus the spotlight on your innovative start-up and share it with top industry players by participating as an exhibitor in the Start-Up Pavilion, an ideal platform for targeted exposure.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Start up companies from the following fields:
- Agricultural Machinery
- Fertilizers & Chemicals
- Fork Lift & Handling Equipment
- Livestock & Dairy Farming
- Irrigation & Water Management
- Organic Agriculture
- Plant Protection
- Post Harvest Treatment
- Precise Agriculture
- Rural Development
- Agri Ecology
- Food Security & Food Safety Professionals
- Marketing & Export Services
- Plant Propagation Material
- R & D
- Small Ruminants
- Turnkey Projects
- Software & Hardware
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Please contact our Exhibition Manager: Eva Waisler, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies participating in the Start-Up Pavilion will receive the following for their pavilion participation:
- Meeting table with two chairs
- Signage with company’s name and logo
- Electrical outlet
- Company/product profile will be published in the list of exhibitors in the official exhibition catalogue
- Two (2) exhibitor badges for each company, allowing free entry to the exhibition and networking areas
- Additional services, such as Internet connection, television screen, additional sockets, etc. will be given upon request for additional payment
- One (1) Conference Badge, allowing entrance to Conference sessions (lunch excluded)
FUTURE AGRO CHALLENGE START-UP PRESENTATIONS
We invite Start-Ups to take advantage of a unique opportunity to pitch their company in the Future Agro Challenge Start-Up Presentations Session of the conference.
Competing start-ups complete an application form with details of their AgriFood start-up: https://facagro.com/compete/
Applications close on the 30th of April 2020 and will be reviewed by a panel of judges.
The top 10 start-ups that will pitch to the audience of the conference will be announced on the first of June. Here, the winner is selected by the panel of attending judges with some audience participation. Each start-up will have a 5 minute pitch, with a 2 minute engagement.
The winner of this pitch contest will be sponsored to compete against 60 other national winners at the annual Global Agripreneur Summit, for the title of Agripreneur of the Year. Future Agro Challenge is a leading global initiative that discovers fundable food, agtech, and agriculture innovators globally. It brides the gap between agripreneurs and the resources they need to develop their ideas further and make a positive impact in the world.