Agritech Africa is an International professional exhibition that offers a meeting place for manufacturers, researchers, investors, academics, purchasers and decision makers representing both local and international economy.
Those invited to take part include Mayors, Heads of Municipalities, Rural Communities, Engineers and Technicians, Maintenance Managers, Consultants, Regulatory Bodies, Decision Makers, Project Developers, Safety Managers, Entrepreneurs and all other individuals and organizations dealing with Agriculture.
What to expect?
Agritech Africa Experience – Learn, Network, Meet with the industry :
- Learn about solutions for water and environmental challenges
- Seek partners for projects and business ventures
- Find the technologies that address your most pressing problems
- Raise your public profile and build your brand image
- Meet colleagues, solution providers, potential customers, and other decision-makers – on a global level
- Advance your career through networking and education
- Leverage your time in a single-cost and time-effective forum for professionals in the industry
Who will attend?
Every Agritech event attracts thousands of individuals and professionals in the field of agriculture from around the world including:
- Agri Ecology
- Agricultural Machinery
- Marketing & Export Services
- Plant Propagation Material
- Small Ruminants
- Turnkey Projects & Knowledge Transfer
- Software & Hardware
- Fertilizers & Chemicals
- Fork Lift & Handling Equipment
- Livestock & Dairy Farming
- Public Officials
- Private Industry and Academia Researchers
- Irrigation, Desalination & Water Management
- Organic Agriculture & Nutrition
- Plant Protection
- Post Harvest Treatment
- Precise Agriculture & Software
- Rural Development
- Collection System Managers
- Consultants, District Managers
- Equipment Manufacturers and Representatives
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Experts
- Treatment Professionals
- Water and Wastewater Utility Managers
- High Level Decision Makers, State Leaders
- Executive Managers
- Water and Wastewater Operators
- Students and many more.
It is the responsibility of the participant to obtain a visa if required. South African Authorities require a valid visa for at least 6 months from the date of entry.